Thursday 7 April 2011

Gillian Tennant Summer 2010 Collection

Today I dream of wearing Gillian Tennant's collection this summer.

Gillian is a new Australian designer who creates beautiful designs by hand and her Summer 2010 collection is breathtaking! I don't care that it's not this season, to me fashion is about feeling good in what you wear and good quality fabrics.

Gillian says: "I love garments to have a feeling of innocence and purity about them – most of my silhouettes are quite free-flowing and airy. In terms of colour, I tend to gravitate towards a washed-out palette."

I'm in love with her designs, they're fresh and simple yet so elegant and feminine.

  All photos are from Gilliantennant.com

Summer is on its way!

2 comments:

  1. what an awesome blog! I absolutely love it and can`t wait to see more posts in the future! :)

    have a great time,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Someone reads my blog :) Thank you for a lovely comment.
    Best wishes,
    Adelina

    ReplyDelete