Friday 29 April 2011

(In)Decorous Taste Harnesses

Today I dream of these shoe harnesses from (In)Decorous Taste.

They are the creation of Lauren Tennenbaum, a young but very talented interior and shoe designer. Her harnesses are featured in the 'Wasted Luxury' shoot in the March 2011 edition of Vogue Italia on the heads of all of the models and also on the cover - check it out here!

Yesterday I wrote about spiky statement jewellery but this is the next level - pure drama! All the harnesses are handmade with brass hardware, buttery bridle leather and plexi crystals and are available in colours like nude, black, pink or purple.

You can use them on stilettos, wedges, flats, boots, mules, pumps and platforms. Lauren also designs body harnesses and clutches! Although these are completely not my style,  if one day I want to feel like a crazy, futuristic superstar I know where to go :)

Have a look!

Photos from Shop.indecoroustaste.com  

Harness the power!

4 comments:

  1. Great post. If you like my blog, you follow me. I'll follow you too :D.

    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award, come and check it out
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Its genuinely amаzіng ρost, I have gοt much clear ideа about fгom this poѕt.


    Check out my ωeblog; HomeSite ()

    ReplyDelete