Monday 27 June 2011

Casa China Blanca

Today I dream about spending Summer in this luxurious villa located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

The beautiful and super modern Casa China Blanca overlooks the Pacific Ocean’s Banderas Bay. I would like to see how would I feel in a place like that, it's not my style and I'm quite sure I couldn't live there but spending few weeks there would be a great experience!

The spectacular views, amazing pool and white interiors took over my love for tents and nature :)

If you watched the movie "Limitless" featuring Bradley Cooper then you should remember this house. With the cost of up to $2500 per night I guess I'll have to get my tent ready :)

 Photos from Home-designing.com

Limitless Luxury :)

2 comments:

  1. Jedno słowo: DZIZAS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very happy to say,your post is very interesting to read.I never stop myself to say something about it.You’re doing a great job.Keep it up.

    Luxury villas Puerto Vallarta

    ReplyDelete