Saturday 3 September 2011

Saturday Recipes - Cinnamon Goodies!

Today I dream about the lovely flavour of cinnamon!

Cinnamon is one of my favourite spices, it's great because wonderful in both the summer and the winter. I remember when I was younger I would only chew the Big Red cinnamon flavour chewing gum - at some point I was really addicted to it :)

I also have a major weakness for cinnamon buns, especially the ones with loads of icing - to me, they make a perfect breakfast/lunch/dessert :)

Have a look at this week's recipes, not only for cinnamon buns but also the other goodies inspired by them!

Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing

Yes, this is my favourite kind of a cinnamon bun! The icing, made of cream cheese, butter and sugar looks just perfect and I'm sure that's exactly how they taste! Get the recipe here!

Photo from Lanascooking.com

 Cinnabon-Style Gourmet Cinnamon Buns

These little cuties would make a great party food as a alternative to cupcakes - they look so delicious! Find the recipe here!

Photo from Sweetapolita.com

Cinnamon Bombolini

Bombolini are deep-fried little doughnuts with filling. These ones are filled with dark chocolate because what could be better? :) Get the recipe here!

Photo from Homes.ninemsn.com.au

Cinnamon Bun Pancakes

This is a perfect recipe for lazy people (like me) who can't be bothered to make proper dough but still want cinnamon buns :) You'll find it here!

Photo from Bakedbree.com

Cinnamon Bun Popcorn

Now, this recipe is perfect for even lazier people who can't even be bothered to make pancakes :) I have never tried cinnamon flavoured popcorn but it seems like one of the best ideas of the century! Get the recipe here!

Photo from Theunexperts.com

Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread

Delicious, soft bread filling with cinnamon and sugar - I can almost smell it now! It looks like bread heaven to me! Find the recipe here!

Photo from Joythebaker.com

Cinnamon Bun Cookies

I love this recipe! It's just perfect when you have some leftover dough - it would take you only 15 minutes to transform it into these beautiful cookies! Find the recipe here!

Photo from Recipegirl.com

Sally Cinnamon :)

3 comments:

  1. Jeść:) Wszystko wygląda tak pysznie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie mogę na to patrzeć, kocham cynamon a tu takie tortury!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing recipe girl with us :).

    ReplyDelete