Wednesday 28 September 2011

Tattly Temporary Tattoos

Today I dream about these super cool temporary tattoos from Tattly.

I love tattoos, so far I only got one and although I love it, I think I'll stop there and just admire other people's from now on :) Not that I'm scared, I'm just worried that once I start I won't be able to stop!

'Tattly is a temporary tattoo store for design-minded kids and kids-at-heart' - as the founder Tina Roth Eisenberg, a Swiss designer living in New York says. All the tattoos are created by individual designers and at a great price of $5 I just have to decide which one I like the most :)

So cool and fun!

Photos from Tatt.ly

Tat-too cool! :)

7 comments:

  1. These are so cool, amazing.
    I have a tattoo on my mind for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O kurcze jakie fajne,
    szczególnie te lodziki:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha,lodziki są prześwietne! Ale ten zegarek z napisem LATE to chyba zła wróżba! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. świetne ;d
    Jesteś z Polski?
    http://kartasia-kj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete