Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ellery Resort 2011 Campaign

Today I dream about the new Resort 2011 campaign by Ellery.

I've already written about Ellery once before regarding the beautiful Fall 2011 collection. I was mesmerised by all the beautiful clothes and also the pictures.

Kym Ellery's new collection didn't disappoint anybody - it's perfect just like the last one! I really love every piece of it so I couldn't wait to see the campaign. Here it is - modelled by the stunning Kim Noorda and photographed by Darren McDonald, it couldn't match the collection more!

My favourite parts of the collection are the soft, pastel colours and the structured silhouettes. My favourite look is the one with white flared trousers and that amazing coat.

Have a look at the new campaign and my favourite looks from the collection!

Photos from Elleryland.com

Ellery Queen :)

5 comments:

  1. Ostatnie, czarno-białe zdjęcie...ach

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is a dream, so beautiful, the soft colors make me dream of better days to come :).

    Can you follow me on http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2218999/tereza-anton-drastic-plastic please. If they want to get ride of GFC, I don't want to loose you as a reader. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing campaign!!!

    mysteryfishbowl.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy and innovative collection!
    Love especially that feather skirt!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. znowu jakaś telepatia :) bardzo mi się podoba, taki nowoczesny romantyzm

    ReplyDelete