Monday 2 April 2012

My Blog's 1st Birthday!

As today is my blog's first birthday, I can't tell you my dream as it might not become true ;)

During my amazing first year of blogging I've written 273 posts and over 75,000 of you have read them and almost 900 left a comment :)

There was good weeks when I would write a post every day and bad weeks when there was almost nothing new so I wish for an infinite source of inspiration for myself!

Thanks to my blog I've met a lot of great creative people with passion not only for fashion :) Thank you all for visiting my blog and for all the support you've given me this year!

Picture from Scribbledthots.blogspot.co.uk

Cheers! :)

7 comments:

  1. 100 lat inspirującego blogowania!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Najlepszego, trzymaj tak dalej!

    Uściski
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversry! This is so cool, to many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratulacje Adelina! Jeszcze setki rewelacyjnych postów przed Tobą! Sto lat dla blogaska! :)

    ReplyDelete