Wednesday 25 July 2012

Ellery Spring 2012 Collection

Today I dream about the new Spring 2012 collection by Ellery.

Kym Ellery never fails to amaze me, after the spectacular fall 2011 collection and then the wonderful resort 2011 campaign this collection is a perfect continuation of Kym's success!

The collection titled ‘The Silent Years’ for Spring 2012 is inspired by 1970s cults, sects and secret societies.

The colour palette involves beautiful naturals, earthy tones and classic navy and black. I love the taupe shades, it's the perfect colour for spring and looks amazing combined with white.

My favourite part of the collection is definitely the coats. I love the slightly oversized A-line shapes, big and cosy collars and the combination of wool and leather. How beautiful is that ombre coat featured in the last look?! Also, I'm in love with the first white dress, white is THE colour of this summer and if I wasn't so messy I would wear all white looks every day :)

How do you like Kym's new collection? I can't wait to see the new campaign!

Photos from Elleryland.com

Kim-credible!

2 comments:

  1. Każdy look z osobna jest wspaniały i oryginalny. Płaszcze wyglądają apetycznie, w tym roku w końcu muszę kupić jakiś...

    ReplyDelete