Tuesday 17 July 2012

Stefanel Fall/Winter 2012 Collection

Today I dream about the beautiful Fall/Winter 2012 collection from Stefanel.

As you know, I love Stefanel and I previously wrote about the brand here and here and with every collection I love it more and more!

The S/S 2012 collection was one of my absolute favourites of the season and this new one is my favourite collection for the winter season so far. The colours, fabrics, shapes and accessories - it's all perfect! All the pieces look really cosy, warm, comfortable, luxurious and very stylish - which is often hard to combine.

As for the colours, it's a combination of earthy shades with beautiful jewel tones - from cream, camel, burgundy, navy, grey and timeless black. The thing I like the most about Stefanel is the knitwear - really cosy, loose fitting shapes are just dreamy for the winter season.

The last thing I just have to praise - the accessories! I wouldn't mind if all the shoes and bags from this collection could magically appear in my wardrobe right now :) From the classic black knee-high boots, block heel chelsea boots - which were the hit of last winter and masculine brogues to those fantastic fluffy ankle length booties - I love them all!

What do you think about the new collection, do you love it as much as I do?

Photos from Stefanel.com

Tres belle Stefanel!

5 comments:

  1. That 4th look is amazing, I love it and the coats are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo przyjemna kolekcja, świetne połączenie różnych tekstur materiałów!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really inspiring! :)

    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gdybym mogła to ubierałabym się głównie w Stefanel. Podoba mi się to, że są zawsze wierni swojej stylistyce i ewentualnie tylko lekko ją modelują w zgodzie z trendami. Bo ich ciuchy są zawsze na czasie. no i te materiały - świetne!

    ReplyDelete