Friday 15 November 2013

Nanushka Autumn/Winter 2013

Today I dream about the gorgeous Autumn/Winter 2013 collection by Nanushka.

Nanushka is a great Hungarian label created by Sandra Sandor in 2005. I was first introduced to Sandra's designs by this Fashionitka post in which she showed us Nanushka's spring collection. I instantly fell in love with the combination of elegance, femininity, comfort and effortless chic.

Sandra's urban designs are perfect for living in a big city. Thanks to the boho details and easy to wear silhouettes her collections remind me a bit of Isabel Marant's style.

My favourite part of the collection is definitely the coats and jackets. I love the neutral tones as well as the clever and eye-catching details. How do you like it?

Photos from Nanushka.hu

I'm Hungary for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment